Just a girl and her hedgehog taking on the world, one blog entry at a time...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Second Try...Now I'm just Cranky


This was the beginning of "Revenge of the DuCette" night

I don't remember too much beyond this.

Soo...I wrote this awesome post about labels, how I feel about them and how fluid they are in my life right now.

And it deleted. 

I don't have the energy to rewrite it, so I'll take it as a sign that it was a subpar post and move onward! I think today is a list day.

Things about this weekend:

     I signed the divorce papers. I will be Miss Stephanie DuCette in three months

     I'm surprisingly ok with this fact

     I am surprisingly not ok with how upset I am at the loss of the future I was planning. I'm not even joking guys, I want kids, like, three weeks ago.


seriously, I almost put this baby in my purse and ran off with him

Now before you get your panties or boxers all in a twist or whatever, I'm not actively trying to have a baby. I more or less want the situation to provide giving that baby the most kick-ass life possible. I know that wasn't going to happen for awhile, but "awhile" has been pushed back substantially.

As per signing the papers, I was taken out by my friends for "Revenge of the DuCette" night. 

Apparently I had a great time, I don't remember a whole lot of it

Poor adult choices in life include not getting enough sleep/sobriety before having to work after "Revenge of the DuCette" night at 5AM

That really, really, really sucked.

One should not watch Paranormal Activity when one lives next to train tracks

A happenstance jaunt to Scarecrow video provided me the opportunity to become the proud owner of seasons one and two of The Adventures of Pete and Pete.

I'm already planning a marathon once classes are over

HARRY POTTER IS IN 2 DAYS

OH MY GOD HARRY POTTER IS IN 2 DAYS!!!!!

Oh, and I want these in my life:

So...cute...and tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment