Just a girl and her hedgehog taking on the world, one blog entry at a time...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't KISS the Hedgehog!

Hello blog, it's been too long.

I'm coming out the other side. While Squeak is in a bit of arrested development, I am "processing" and "feeling" and "dealing with the situation" and whatever people say about figuring out your life after a divorce. It has happened quickly, but I feel like I'm in a good place. I'm finding a lot of fun things about being a single lady...

like having a huge bed
and closet space
and cheaper food bills
and complete choice in movies
and free drinks :)
and relating to Beyonce on a completely deeper level (I WILL put my hands up!)

It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but then again neither am I (despite popular belief). I like my life right now. There are things that I miss and relationships that aren't the same, but I like things the way they are. 

I bought Squeak a new hedgehome. I hope he likes it, he's so much bigger than I thought he would be, I want him to be able to run around with some semblance of freedom...

...but not too much or he'll get stuck in a hideyhole that I don't want to have to deal with getting him out of.

I promise he has eyes

More to come, I promise I'll update more, I still have 3 more weeks of class :)

4 comments:

  1. I love you Stephanie!! Cute blog, lets get coffee sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrrl, NOT that a breakup is the same as a divorce, but my (ex)boy just broke up with me and I feel the SAME WAY about Beyonce! Get it, girl.

    "Ring the Alarm." That's my jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess I'm sorry to hear! We NEED to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete