Just a girl and her hedgehog taking on the world, one blog entry at a time...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Things, Things That are Good

I don't have the energy to post a lengthy blog entry so it's list time.

I like lists :)

Here are things that I have been liking lately:
* Running in the sunshine on crunchy, crunchy leaves
* Touching Squeak Scolari with no gloves
* Mario Kart (I still think I'm pretty good)
* Skinny jeans (I was resistant, but I adore them now.)
* Elysian Night Owl ale (Seriously, guys, it tastes like you're at Hogwarts.)
* "Iced Aged Sulawesi Clover brewed coffee".

Here are things that Squeak Scolari likes:
* My old bathtowel
* Mealworms and cat food

That's about it. Seriously.

Oh, my birthday is next week. I think this is the first year since I had cognition that my birthday was equivalent to a national holiday that I haven't had a twenty-two day countdown. There is good reason for this. I'm looking forward to my birthday but I'm expecting it to be bittersweet. I know Mike won't be there, but I also know my friends will be. 

My manager keeps saying it could be the best birthday ever.

I'm hoping it'll just be good  :)


said bath towel

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see that hedgehog!!!! And what holliday is on your birthday? The Day of Columbus? Roshashana?

    ReplyDelete